Today I got home and was greeted by my favorite thing: a letter stating FINAL NOTICE in very official looking print with nothing in the return address field. 90% chance of bullshit, 10% chance a payment didn't happen that needed to and OH SHIT ANXIETY SAYS I HAVE TO OPEN THIS NOW. Naturally, it was telling me I could totally refinance my mortgage with some dude I've never heard of but already intensely dislike. What the shit is it with spam mail? I'm only moderately annoyed by my seventh notice of IMMEDIATE ACTION REQUIRED by SiriusXM wherein they don't get the hint that I'm not going to renew my contract and your prior six notices obviously didn't need that immediate an action. But I get a ton of bullshit designed to look like bank notices or overdue payment notices. How is this not fraud? Or more specifically, how is this not prosecuted and we replace every stoner in jail for possession with marketers responsible for this? And how is this possibly effective as a marketing tactic when your immediate response to such a bullshit fake-bill is to loathe the sender? Mostly, I just wanted to rant, and you're all like the dysfunctional family I never talk to.